Friday, March 27, 2009

Arminian Version of Amazing Grace

I found this on The World from Our Window blog. You can access this site by means of the link to the right under the heading Sites Worth Seeing. Steve Camp is the author of this revision of Amazing Grace.

Amazing Graceworks! How sweet the sound
that saved a blissful bloke like me
I was kinda lost, but now I'm found
Was a bit blind, but now I see

Twas graceworks that taught my heart to cheer
the best that lied within;
And it was graceworks that calmed my fears
And conquered all my sin

Both God and I have done our part
To make redemption mine
My freewill faith removed my stoney heart
And earned me eternal life

So when we’ve been there ten thousand years
'Cause of all the graceworks we have done
We’ve no less days to share God's praise
Than when we first begun

No comments: